1. Entries to be judged by a Non-Club member.
2. Entries are limited to three projected images and three prints per member per Competition - this can be revised by the Competition Secretary if deemed necessary. An entry form is to be completed putting images in order of preference. Lower preference images may be removed by the Competition Secretary when the number of images entered in a competition is excessive for judging. All entries must be from paid up members including membership Nos on the entry form.
3. The entrant’s membership number shall appear on the reverse of prints or on the memory stick. Names must not appear on prints or projected images.
4. Projected images the technical aspects, format is 1600 pixels x 1200 pixels. Images must therefore have a landscape dimension no more than 1600px wide x 1200px high. Colour space to be sRGB and files saved as a JPEG
Image files must be named using a 3-Diget number followed by a space then the title finishing with underscore and your membership number, example 001 Autumn colour_53
5. Mounts must be 50cm x 40cm. Prints can be monochrome or colour. They must be properly mounted and bear the membership number only (no name) and title on the rear of the print. A digital copy of the print must also be submitted on a memory stick, in the same format as Digital Images are submitted for competitions. A memory stick is supplied to all members for competition use.
6. All entries must be submitted no later than two weeks before the appropriate competition and they are accompanied by a completed entry form and meet the correct format and are named correctly. Failure to submit correctly may result in exclusion.
7. No entry may be used more than Twice in total, spread over the last three years (including the current year), it is the individual’s responsibility to indicate on the entry form if the image or print has been entered before and advise its previous title.
8. No entry receiving the outright winner prize may be entered again for any Club competition in the same year or subsequent years - except the Competition Winners Competition.
9. Competition entries gain points towards the Projected Image or the Print Photographer of the year award. The number of points awarded to be decided by Competition Judges who will be asked to score all entries out of 20 marks and to nominate an outright winner. The Judge will also be asked to rank the top 5 entries prints and digital these will then go on to the competition winners at the end of the year.
10. Competition Winners Competition - Entries are by qualification only, they must have been in the top 5 scoring pictures in one of the current season's Monthly Competitions.
11. The competition Secretary reserves the right to cut entries if the numbers are too high for the judge to manage on the night.
12. The competition Secretary also reserves the right to exclude any print or digital entry which is deemed unsuitable